This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 2.2.0-1
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 20:44:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 2.2.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20150803131950 dot GA18878 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55BFB64C dot 1010802 at towo dot net> <20150803192940 dot GA19315 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20150804T094839-714 at post dot gmane dot org> <895515CC-6BB7-41E7-AEA5-30FBBE071153 at etr-usa dot com>
Am 04.08.2015 um 20:14 schrieb Warren Young:
On Aug 4, 2015, at 1:50 AM, Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> wrote:
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
It's ignored as $HOME in the Cygwin DLL. It's apparently not ignored in
the base-files package, but that's another problem.
...to which the possible solutions are:
3. Ignore the issue.
I'd also vote for that. Current behaviour is fine.
I had just stumbled about the change description, requiring a leading
slash. But apparently that's after the initial environment
transformation which would turn $HOME into a POSIX path, so that's fine.
Diese E-Mail wurde von Avast Antivirus-Software auf Viren geprÃft.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple