This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.4
- From: Kptain <kaptain dot biwouak at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 02:12:48 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Update: mintty 2.1.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 55C3D28B dot 5050208 at towo dot net>
After starting mintty 2.1.4 based from Cygwin package 2.2.0 (windows 8.1),
I've still same issue as with previous packages 2.1.2 and 2.1.3:
PC is crashing with this message: UnexpectedKernelModeTrap
Please note also that:
- same mintty 2.1.4 is working well from Windows 7.
- old mintty 1.2-beta1 is working well for both Windows 7 or Windows 8.1
Do you have an idea why latest mintty release is not supporting Windows 8.1?
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/ANNOUNCEMENT-Update-mintty-2-1-4-tp120362p120368.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple