This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mintty: can't disable font bolding
- From: Jeremy Hetzler <jeremyhetzler at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 12:31:57 -0400
- Subject: mintty: can't disable font bolding
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Using mintty 2.1.4-0, I can't seem to disable font bolding. The font
is Lucida Console 8pt. I have unchecked "Show bold as font" and "Show
bold as colour", but I still see bold fonts rendered with extra width.
Is there a way to disable this feature?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple