This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mintty: can't disable font bolding
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 18:59:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: mintty: can't disable font bolding
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOh4nmnWYt-wtsW2Xux=K__oGjZr_T92r4Xazr3ZCEt5nZc6HQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Am 08.08.2015 um 18:31 schrieb Jeremy Hetzler:
Using mintty 2.1.4-0, I can't seem to disable font bolding. The font
is Lucida Console 8pt. I have unchecked "Show bold as font" and "Show
bold as colour", but I still see bold fonts rendered with extra width.
Is there a way to disable this feature?
No, this was permanently disabled before 2.0.1 and I had explicitly
tweaked that to make sure bold is always shown.
Bold as font or colour are two specific visual enhancements, or
preferences, and if you deselect both, the fallback is to show simply
bold as generated overstrike. I don't see why "bold as non-bold" should
be an option.
Diese E-Mail wurde von Avast Antivirus-Software auf Viren geprÃft.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple