This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: X: Authorization required, but no authorization protocol specified
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:11:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: X: Authorization required, but no authorization protocol specified
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <67ea3d1202eccadc3fc21e58af6ca4bf at mhoenicka dot de> <55C479DA dot 7000203 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <7495b654b8e6ac58e74fcddf3aa07ed7 at mhoenicka dot de> <55C8A35C dot 50102 at gmail dot com> <4935a2f0edb865e6972b98573e200af2 at mhoenicka dot de> <loom dot 20150810T154108-904 at post dot gmane dot org> <5e56ef3417615321bd57f3f666282f38 at mhoenicka dot de>
Markus Hoenicka writes:
> I don't know if these are relevant if you use roaming profiles
> though. The path I've shown as $HOME is not arcane at all.
You still haven't shown what $HOME is set in Cygwin, only what path it
maps to on Windows.
> windows exlorer, this is something like H:/My
I've figured as much, but I don't understand what you did to get it
pointing there. Do you mount something to /home/markus.hoenicka in
/etc/fstab or /etc/fstab.d/markus.hoenicka perhaps? Where do you have
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple