This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Somebody having access to a Windows machine with > 64 CPUs?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 19:05:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: Somebody having access to a Windows machine with > 64 CPUs?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150810160011 dot GC13029 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <6E689F0D-F196-4D1B-B6FA-782A27AF936C at etr-usa dot com> <20150810165604 dot GE13029 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> I was referring to Windows 7 because that's the first OS (including
> it's 2008R2 server version) which supports more than 64 CPUs and the
> OS calls required to use and fetch info on them,
I think the only practical use of this possibility might have been in
the HPC space. I don't know anybody running such a system, though.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple