This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /bin/bash: Operation not permitted
- From: stephane <stephane dot oviste at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 08:16:21 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: /bin/bash: Operation not permitted
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150811T134046-206 at post dot gmane dot org>
I discovered my issue !
I needed to add my account that launch sshd service in "Replace a process
level token" in gpedit.msc
Case is closed !
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple