This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: run.exe fails to start XWin on Windows 8.1 through the shortcut
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 20:10:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: run.exe fails to start XWin on Windows 8.1 through the shortcut
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1439383412 dot 552964 dot 1315 dot 31567 at mail dot rambler dot ru>
Jaakov Jaakov writes:
> XWin fails to start again (previously reported half a year ago or so).
> The command issued by a shortcut is
> C:\cygwin64\bin\run.exe --quote /usr/bin/bash.exe -l -c "cd; /usr/bin/startxwin"
Can you reproduce this when running the same command from cmd or
mintty? If yes, could you run it in a debugger?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple