This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Extending Max memory
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 14:23:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: Extending Max memory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAO4guEKNU+jZXXeA46ks7j78HfSnk=pLxMmTtj6UVtG8ak8oew at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Aug 13, 2015, at 2:18 PM, Gustavo Seabra <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> IÂm running a program in Cygwin, which is segfaulting possibly for
> reaching a memory limit. The program requires > 3018.0532 MB memory
> to perform an analysis.
Youâll need to run 64-bit Cygwin on a 64-bit version of Windows, then. Are you?
What analysis program are you running? Is it something in the Cygwin package repository, such as R, or something youâve written?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple