This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Finding Arial Font
- From: Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 14:53:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: Finding Arial Font
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <147a64a06d944724ad86c3fa18f96168 at ES12AMSNLNT dot srn dot sandia dot gov>
On 13 August 2015 at 14:45, Kunz, Christopher L <email@example.com> wrote:
> Is there a font package (e.g. X11: font-***) that contains the Arial font?
Arial is native to Windows so I would expect that you would need to
use the one that comes with the OS?
https://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-09/msg00557.html is from a long
time ago and might not be correct. [I would expect that there is a
font config file that you need to add /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/Fonts [or
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Stephen J Smoogen.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple