This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Hide fbpanel icon
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: AC <cygwin62y9 at acarver dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 03:49:41 +0300
- Subject: Re: Hide fbpanel icon
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1439490803 dot 3249 dot 32 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <55CE0EA4 dot 30400 at acarver dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
>>> Interesting, I'm using the global startxwinrc and my xinit package is
>>> already 1.3.4-9 yet fbpanel is still in there and there's no mention
>>> of xwin-xdg-menu in it yet I do have xwin-xdg-menu installed
>>> I do not have a custom startxwinrc in my home directory.
>> Then you must have customized your global startxwinrc, in which case it
>> would not have been replaced when upgrading to 1.3.4-9. Replacing it
>> with the copy under /etc/defaults should fix this.
> Yes, it is fixed. It had been quite some time since I edited the file.
> I'm more accustomed to package managers warning me about customized
> files when they detect them.
Cygwin's setup routine could use some love, there's no denying of that.
However, Someone Has To Do It. http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#SHTDI
With best regards,
Saturday, August 15, 2015 03:47:57
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple