This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Hide fbpanel icon
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 08:45:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: Hide fbpanel icon
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1439490803 dot 3249 dot 32 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <55CE0EA4 dot 30400 at acarver dot net> <31331735 dot 20150815034941 at yandex dot ru>
Andrey Repin writes:
>> Yes, it is fixed. It had been quite some time since I edited the file.
>> I'm more accustomed to package managers warning me about customized
>> files when they detect them.
> Cygwin's setup routine could use some love, there's no denying of that.
> However, Someone Has To Do It. http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#SHTDI
In that case, though, it's not setup. The check of whether the defaults
can be replaced because the files have not been edited is in the
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple