This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: run.exe fails to start XWin on Windows 8.1 through the shortcut
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 17:43:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: run.exe fails to start XWin on Windows 8.1 through the shortcut
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1439647624 dot 86792 dot 22777 dot 10293 at mail dot rambler dot ru> <877fowd158 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 15/08/2015 17:25, Achim Gratz wrote:
Jaakov Jaakov writes:
Regarding run 1.3.3-1,
Is there any reason why you're still bothering with 1.3.3 and not trying 1.3.4?
May be as 1.3.4 is test and 1.3.3 is current ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple