This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: run.exe fails to start XWin on Windows 8.1 through the shortcut
- From: "Jaakov Jaakov" <j_k_v at ro dot ru>
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, Stromeko at nexgo dot de, "Jon Turney" <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 19:41:41 +0300
- Subject: Re: run.exe fails to start XWin on Windows 8.1 through the shortcut
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: "Jaakov Jaakov" <j_k_v at ro dot ru>
Jaakov Jaakov writes:
> Regarding run 1.3.3-1,
Is there any reason why you're still bothering with 1.3.3 and not trying 1.3.4?
Hi Achim and Jon:
Several minites ago I've tried run 1.3.4-1. (Previously, I expected getting and using a test version to be much harder than it actually turned out to be.) And, voilÃ, starting XWin from the shortcut succeeded. Also starting from mintty and cmd. Said that:
to you both, for finding a bug and correcting it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple