This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ucontext_t is not available from signal.h
- From: VÃclav Haisman <vhaisman at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 12:28:31 +0200
- Subject: ucontext_t is not available from signal.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have just noticed, while porting my stuff from Linux to Cygwin, that
signal.h does not provide `ucontext_t`. It should be available from
signal.h. From <http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/signal.h.html>:
> The ucontext_t and mcontext_t structures are added here from the obsolescent <ucontext.h> header.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple