This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin64: openssl target arch mismatch
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 16:15:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin64: openssl target arch mismatch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55D23354 dot 7080202 at orange dot fr>
On 8/17/2015 3:17 PM, zosrothko wrote:
It seems that the Cygwin-X86_64 setup is installing the cygwin32 openssl
package as show in the below window capture and the find command result.
Did I miss something?
FrancisANDRE@idefix /usr> find . -name "*ssl.a"
This is from the cygwin32-openssl package, which is intended for
building 32-bit packages on 64-bit Cygwin.
no libssl.a found in usr/x86_64-pc-cygwin/sys-root/usr/lib/
The directory /usr/x86_64-pc-cygwin/sys-root doesn't exist on 64-bit Cygwin.
What you're looking for is /usr/lib/libssl.a, which is provided by the
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple