This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FindFirstFile fails for some network directories
- From: Orgad Shaneh <orgads at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:28:01 +0300
- Subject: Re: FindFirstFile fails for some network directories
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGHpTBKEWFa8M1KN6_vqrBT6WOjVpmOCUqP-LHBYK=FApg2fJg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGHpTB+O-Z3Mir-4ZV7Wmh3dqo=rqfy+-CAW_KCE2hQdCjhB5w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 8:46 AM, Orgad Shaneh <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Working capture: https://gist.github.com/orgads/d2681881668afb9cb08f
> Failing capture: https://gist.github.com/orgads/4f0ea2b26cfd64f4353d
I just found another SMB1 linux server, which does work.
It first has a "NT Create AndX" request for path \, which succeeds.
Then it issues Trans2 FIND_FIRST2 request for the real path (\a).
This issue might be related to the Archive bit which is set on aclnas01.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple