This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to make sure subprocesses die?
- From: Noel Grandin <noelgrandin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 11:09:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: how to make sure subprocesses die?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55D33D15 dot 2030401 at gmail dot com> <47B92080-8E07-4832-9520-A183E3436070 at etr-usa dot com>
On 2015-08-18 04:31 PM, Warren Young wrote:
Works for me.
Disagree? Provide a replicable, simple test case to show it.
Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to imply I thought it was a bug, I'm sure it's something we're doing, I was just wondering if
anyone had any hints about debugging.
This is the main LibreOffice build, and it's a multi-million line codebase, so shrinking the problem is my first
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple