This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Loss of X Windows Output With Windows 7, XWin 184.108.40.206 and VirtuaWin 4.4
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 17:13:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: Loss of X Windows Output With Windows 7, XWin 220.127.116.11 and VirtuaWin 4.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <f0e382f18fe5cd912a150a4e06718489 at hgac dot com>
On Aug 19, 2015, at 3:26 PM, email@example.com wrote:
> I updated XWin a last week to 18.104.22.168 from the previous release, I think. Thatâs when the problem appeared.
How did you rule out VirtuaWin as the source of the problem?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple