This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Processes randomly get stuck
- From: Ismail Donmez <ismail at i10z dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:49:25 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Processes randomly get stuck
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150726T145318-217 at post dot gmane dot org> <20150727075946 dot GF7535 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20150821T100531-51 at post dot gmane dot org> <20150821083125 dot GC19683 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> > This might explain some behaviour I am seeing because tmux is reading
> > file every 20 seconds or something like that.
Well its even worse than that, its reading /proc/<pid>/cmdline twice every
*second* , for now I'll disable this insane behaviour and see if things
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple