This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mintty hangs after exit
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: All <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 02:05:30 +0300
- Subject: mintty hangs after exit
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Just noticed a weird thing. Wonder if anyone can confirm or deny the issue.
1. Start mintty as `mintty.exe -` (i.e. login shell)
2. Execute a command. S.a. "ssh anywhere"
3. Exit all running apps. I.e. ^D out of all shells.
4. mintty remains running.
There's no more child processes of it, nothing. It's just stuck around.
With best regards,
Saturday, August 22, 2015 02:02:01
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple