This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup-x86_64.exe Unable to get setup.ini on all mirrors
- From: "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut dot karlowski at ish dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 00:34:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup-x86_64.exe Unable to get setup.ini on all mirrors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55D5E2D2 dot 1040308 at bellsouth dot net> <55D9C8F2 dot 4090608 at bellsouth dot net> <op dot x3tp58g9ofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de> <55DA140D dot 5080805 at bellsouth dot net>
Am 23.08.2015, 19:42 Uhr, schrieb Dennis Putnam:
Thanks for the reply. I can download that file but now that I have it,
how do I get setup to use it? However, I don't think that would work
Just to test if you can access it at all but that was expectable.
either since the problem seems to be that cygwin cannot communicate with
You could copy the setup exe to a different name and run that in case
setup is blocked somehow.
First donwload it again.
Disable the firewall.
You could open the taskmanager as admin and kill one obscure process after
another and try setup again.
Finally re-install windows ;-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple