This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: js185 package problem (was Re: Seg Fault in strftime)
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:39:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: js185 package problem (was Re: Seg Fault in strftime)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOC2fq9A1DSjy=7Af=wVCkNEsttpd4Fj-0w_nNwnSb76WFt5WA at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20150801T233913-448 at post dot gmane dot org> <CAOC2fq9Uv77EuBDBP=Eywht4DqmZZm05WPhnp4dU1V7cD+CE_g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150803083634 dot GE17917 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAOC2fq-xQh8ThcvJBOMkWMfz0Y7b7FnhuHgBLaLSufLQY4qXGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150803134223 dot GB18434 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAOC2fq_WSgmj1P9NRdOYFCtV1ojNZp=UNwrSyaknq3ZT7s68nA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAOC2fq-EKSYuY6ujQZcL66J7DUaTp_aDeR7SoYeGjcvK+1f9+g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150805080216 dot GS17917 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAOC2fq-FKQWo-HO9Xr9uuvOep2==GBSHz2nf6GZjHjb1Fmo8Hg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150817081058 dot GD25127 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Mon, 2015-08-17 at 10:10 +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 16 20:00, Michael Enright wrote:
> > I think the only reason there's a crash is because this mozilla.org
> > code is not enabled in cygwin's libmozjs185 for some reason.
> > I cloned the git repo that mozilla.org makes available and ran the
> > configure script. I was not able to build from the resulting setup,
> > but I was able to confirm that the HAVE_TM_ZONE_TM_GMTOFF macro is
> > defined. So the mozilla.org configure script does detect the members
> > on current Cygwin headers. Since that is the case the next step is to
> > look specifically at how libmozjs185 is built for distribution within
> > Cygwin.
> > Is there a possibility that the maintainer of Cygwin's library uses
> > hand-modified configure output to get around some problem, and that
> > stuff needs to be tweaked?
> Maybe the package just needs rebuilding. Yaakov?
I have uploaded js185-1.0.0-4. Please let me know if that helps.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple