This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup-x86_64.exe Unable to get setup.ini on all mirrors
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 19:42:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup-x86_64.exe Unable to get setup.ini on all mirrors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55D5E2D2 dot 1040308 at bellsouth dot net> <55D9C8F2 dot 4090608 at bellsouth dot net> <op dot x3tp58g9ofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de> <55DA140D dot 5080805 at bellsouth dot net> <op dot x3ug2yjjofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de> <55DB02CC dot 9080808 at bellsouth dot net> <87r3mshb8f dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55DB5151 dot 8020507 at bellsouth dot net>
Dennis Putnam writes:
> That is what I do. However, I discovered something else that may or may
> not shed some light but I don't understand it. Again keeping in mind
> that my browser has no trouble finding URLs, I tried 'nslookup' from a
> command prompt and it can find nothing. The error is no response from
> server. This happens with all the name servers I tried. It makes no
> sense the the browser can find IPs but 'nslookup' cannot.
It would make sense if it was using a proxy. So what happens if you
tell setup to use the IE proxy settings?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple