This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Subversion crashes
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:42:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: Subversion crashes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150820232203 dot 28729ee1 at ayoka dot intern> <55D75B30 dot 6020103 at acm dot org> <20150824225010 dot 3855a586 at ayoka dot intern>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 8/24/2015 1:50 PM, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Op Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:09:04 -0700
> schreef David Rothenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>> It works fine for me here using 1.8.14.
>> Are you checking out into a local filesystem or a network filesystem?
> I check out on a local filesystem.
I think this is a known issue with the Cygwin port. It has been
discussed before. You can work around the issue by mounting your network
filesystem using /etc/fstab.
If you feel like trying to solve the problem, I'd be happy to review any
patches to subversion or libapr1.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
"East is east... and let's keep it that way."
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple