This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Subversion crashes
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: David Rothenberger <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 04:03:05 +0300
- Subject: Re: Subversion crashes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150820232203 dot 28729ee1 at ayoka dot intern> <55D75B30 dot 6020103 at acm dot org> <20150824225010 dot 3855a586 at ayoka dot intern> <55DBB9F7 dot 3070506 at acm dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, David Rothenberger!
> On 8/24/2015 1:50 PM, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
>> Op Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:09:04 -0700
>> schreef David Rothenberger <email@example.com>:
>>> It works fine for me here using 1.8.14.
>>> Are you checking out into a local filesystem or a network filesystem?
>> I check out on a local filesystem.
> I think this is a known issue with the Cygwin port. It has been
> discussed before. You can work around the issue by mounting your network
> filesystem using /etc/fstab.
Did he say he's checking out to a local FS? O.o
> If you feel like trying to solve the problem, I'd be happy to review any
> patches to subversion or libapr1.
With best regards,
Tuesday, August 25, 2015 04:02:35
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple