This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Subversion crashes
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 18:15:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: Subversion crashes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150820232203 dot 28729ee1 at ayoka dot intern> <55D75B30 dot 6020103 at acm dot org> <20150824225010 dot 3855a586 at ayoka dot intern> <55DBB9F7 dot 3070506 at acm dot org> <1886286328 dot 20150825040305 at yandex dot ru>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 8/24/2015 6:03 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, David Rothenberger!
>> On 8/24/2015 1:50 PM, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
>>> Op Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:09:04 -0700
>>> schreef David Rothenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>>>> It works fine for me here using 1.8.14.
>>>> Are you checking out into a local filesystem or a network filesystem?
>>> I check out on a local filesystem.
>> I think this is a known issue with the Cygwin port. It has been
>> discussed before. You can work around the issue by mounting your network
>> filesystem using /etc/fstab.
> Did he say he's checking out to a local FS? O.o
My apologies. I interpreted his statement to mean that he successfully
checked out to a local filesystem, not that he was encountering the
error while checking out to a local filesystem.
I guess the next step is cygcheck output and telling me exactly where
the checkout was occurring. But I'm not hopeful I can solve this because
(a) it works for me, (b) I haven't done C programming in many years and
(c) I don't use subversion anymore and don't have much free time to
Sam, it may be up to you to debug Subversion to see if you can determine
what is causing the problem. But let's start with the output of cygcheck
and telling me where you're doing the checkout. You can find
instructions about attaching cygcheck output here:
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
Make three correct guesses consecutively
and you will establish yourself as an expert.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple