This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strace -f hangs forever with process who creates child process
- From: Qian Hong <fracting at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:18:04 +0800
- Subject: Re: strace -f hangs forever with process who creates child process
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALd+sZSmEchJrQsm3YzxedC5aK5VcffhyQiLFx2tEProxCtyAQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <0D835E9B9CD07F40A48423F80D3B5A702E9126C0 at USA7109MB022 dot na dot xerox dot net> <55DB1E06 dot 3000708 at leidos dot com> <20150824140340 dot GA13346 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20150824165019 dot GA16196 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: fracting at gmail dot com
On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 12:50 AM, Corinna Vinschen
> Please try the latest developer snapshot from https://cygwin.com/snapshots/
> It should fix the issue.
Thanks very much for the fix. I've retested on both Win7 and Wine
(Wine Staging 1.7.50), and I can confirm now `strace -f` works fine on
both platform. No longer hangs, also child process is not traced.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple