This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Need help with debugging git (Cygwin/MSYS2) on Wine
- From: Qian Hong <fracting at gmail dot com>
- To: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:42:36 +0800
- Subject: Re: Need help with debugging git (Cygwin/MSYS2) on Wine
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALd+sZQOAMZYiOF+y_YBieETMYnBkitP-ajbe5z_VkrmRh4sWg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CA+kUOamF0u_y+JtCDQHnnf2rY0tLx7SPeD97i5ztcG49DeTdeg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALd+sZSmgOx1GTd0DFD-zPOrh3MxA6eemD55SV+QJYPxwVUJFw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALd+sZRX4-sT0EL+KCA8E=QAhGn-+LNjXkSH7qe9EKbVJnPKLQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: fracting at gmail dot com
We originally found a wineserver bug encouraged by Cygwin git, but
that doesn't fix all problem
Just today another Wine bug is fixed, and this time Cygwin Git really
works on Wine now:
Since I was asking for help here, I decide to update this thread again
in order to complete the session.
Thanks your work on the git package btw.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple