This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: js185 package problem (was Re: Seg Fault in strftime)
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:27:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: js185 package problem (was Re: Seg Fault in strftime)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOC2fq9A1DSjy=7Af=wVCkNEsttpd4Fj-0w_nNwnSb76WFt5WA at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20150801T233913-448 at post dot gmane dot org> <CAOC2fq9Uv77EuBDBP=Eywht4DqmZZm05WPhnp4dU1V7cD+CE_g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150803083634 dot GE17917 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAOC2fq-xQh8ThcvJBOMkWMfz0Y7b7FnhuHgBLaLSufLQY4qXGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150803134223 dot GB18434 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAOC2fq_WSgmj1P9NRdOYFCtV1ojNZp=UNwrSyaknq3ZT7s68nA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAOC2fq-EKSYuY6ujQZcL66J7DUaTp_aDeR7SoYeGjcvK+1f9+g at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150805080216 dot GS17917 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAOC2fq-FKQWo-HO9Xr9uuvOep2==GBSHz2nf6GZjHjb1Fmo8Hg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150817081058 dot GD25127 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <1440437989 dot 12056 dot 2 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <CAOC2fq_CO2F=2zBSTCBN7cYpEpnm75+kMZVe88h3xM9hp=zjxQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, 2015-08-25 at 10:17 -0700, Michael Enright wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> > On Mon, 2015-08-17 at 10:10 +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >> Maybe the package just needs rebuilding. Yaakov?
> > I have uploaded js185-1.0.0-4. Please let me know if that helps.
> Good news.
> The upload propagated to my favorite mirror, I tried out my
> application and it worked.
Glad to hear that.
> At one point I checked the box for the source to this library, and
> looked at the tarball. I saw that there were patches (minor if I
> recall correctly) and I wondered if I'd be able to reproduce the build
> accurately from the tarball and those patches. Is there a generic
> reference for how packages are built to ship in Cygwin, or is this an
> ad hoc thing with different steps for different packages?
Most packages now use cygport. Install all the build requirements,
cygport js185.cygport all
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple