This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mesa-10.6.5-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:12:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mesa-10.6.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 1440357824 dot 9072 dot 0 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <87k2slvimi dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On Sun, 2015-08-23 at 22:45 +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Mesa 10.6 removed some internal API that was used by perl-OpenGL (which
> is in cygwinports and needed by perl-PDL). The module doesn't load
> anymore after the MESA update due to this incompatibility. There's an
> experimental version of perl-OpenGL that takes care of the compilation
> errors and Fedora patches to do the same thing (don't use the API fix
> from Fedora, it's apparently incomplete) plus fixing two other unrelated
> problems. That gets you to something that compiles and loads, but the
> tests are still crashing on Cygwin when the OpenGL window is opened. I
> haven't had time to look any deeper.
Thanks, I have uploaded 0.6704-2 to Ports which should fix this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple