This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mesa-10.6.5-1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 08:58:01 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mesa-10.6.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 1440357824 dot 9072 dot 0 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <87k2slvimi dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1440537162 dot 6808 dot 12 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> Thanks, I have uploaded 0.6704-2 to Ports which should fix this.
Thanks, it is.
There's still problems with 0.6704_01 depending on what you do with dist=...
and which architecture you are on (crash, runaway memory usage or duplicate
definitions). I can't look at this now, but since 0.6704 now works I'll
have to postpone it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple