This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Early Deprecation Notice: Windows XP and Server 2003 support
- From: briansw at bellsouth dot net
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 07:08:17 -0400
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Early Deprecation Notice: Windows XP and Server 2003 support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Keywords: Business
- References: <20150826115109 dot DC166300 dot helmut dot karlowski at ish dot de> <49A5ECFF7A0A419F829D58F760F8DDA3 at NCC1701> <20150826125618 dot 56814D38 dot helmut dot karlowski at ish dot de>
- Reply-to: <wilson at ds dot net>
> I hope I can customize it [Win 10] to behave like XP (only the goodies of
course). And shutdown/disable all the spying internet-connections.
Good luck finding all the Microsoft spyware. From what I can tell, Win 10
defaults to reporting almost everything to the company for their spam
servers to use.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple