This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Early Deprecation Notice: Windows XP and Server 2003 support
- From: Helmut Karlowski <helmut dot karlowski at ish dot de>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 13:22:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Early Deprecation Notice: Windows XP and Server 2003 support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826125618 dot 56814D38 dot helmut dot karlowski at ish dot de> <72156AC61B6243C49120BEA8501ACFB6 at NCC1701>
> Good luck finding all the Microsoft spyware. From what I can tell, Win 10
> defaults to reporting almost everything to the company for their spam
> servers to use.
>From my first inspection the remote-adress is something with akamai
(may differ in other regions). I did shut them all down with
currports, and the windows still worked ;)
But this becomes off-topic here I think.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple