This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problem executing m4 (127 error, but it is installed)
- From: Kizito Porta BalanyÃ <kfeina at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:26:07 +0200
- Subject: Problem executing m4 (127 error, but it is installed)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm trying to build MONIT, but with the new version of cygwin, I need m4.
I have installed it, but when running it, I get a 127 error:
$ echo $?
To test that really m4 exists, I try m5:
-bash: m5: command not found
It is a little strange, Antivirus is configured to no scan the cygwin unit.
I'm usuing, CYGWIN_NT-6.3 MYHOSTNAME 2.0.1(0.287/5/3) 2015-04-30 18:15
Do you have any idea ? Can you help me?
Thanks a lot for your time
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple