This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Early Deprecation Notice: Windows XP and Server 2003 support
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: AC <cygwin62y9 at acarver dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 04:16:42 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Early Deprecation Notice: Windows XP and Server 2003 support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANnLRdjZpyyeXKp-LAxCvH7Lk0AF5FRsWuEkaukMKHJ9h5FHRQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <55DE5A23 dot 9080406 at acarver dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> Is there a document somewhere that can describe this process of making a
> mirror? I have two XP machines that I won't be able to upgrade and I
> just want to make sure I can reinstall Cygwin packages if needed.
You'll also need to specify your mirror address in the command line to
setup.exe (and, indeed, you'll need to preserve setup.exe, though, it is
coming with the mirror, I recall).
With best regards,
Thursday, August 27, 2015 04:15:30
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple