This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Early Deprecation Notice: Windows XP and Server 2003 support
- From: AC <cygwin62y9 at acarver dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:57:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Early Deprecation Notice: Windows XP and Server 2003 support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANnLRdjZpyyeXKp-LAxCvH7Lk0AF5FRsWuEkaukMKHJ9h5FHRQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <55DE5A23 dot 9080406 at acarver dot net> <1684081786 dot 20150827040423 at yandex dot ru>
On 2015-08-26 18:04, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, AC!
>> Is there a document somewhere that can describe this process of making a
>> mirror? I have two XP machines that I won't be able to upgrade and I
>> just want to make sure I can reinstall Cygwin packages if needed.
> man rsync
Well rsync is fine for making mirrors in general, I meant making a
mirror of one of the existing Cygwin mirrors for which I would not have
shell access. I suppose a recursive wget would be sufficient?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple