This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Subversion crashes
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:59:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: Subversion crashes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150820232203 dot 28729ee1 at ayoka dot intern> <55D75B30 dot 6020103 at acm dot org> <20150824225010 dot 3855a586 at ayoka dot intern> <55DBB9F7 dot 3070506 at acm dot org> <1886286328 dot 20150825040305 at yandex dot ru> <55DBC19F dot 8050605 at acm dot org> <20150827233951 dot 0ccff6b6 at ayoka dot intern>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Cygcheck output attached. Slightly edited because this is on my work pc
> and sysadmins don't like sharing much specifics.
I can replicate the error if I set HOME to a share like //xxx/yyy, such
as yours is set. If I use a local path, or mount the share to a local
path and then set HOME to that, it works correctly.
I may or may not try to debug this and fix it in Subversion, but
hopefully this will provide you with a reasonable work-around.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
The Kennedy Constant:
Don't get mad -- get even.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple