This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
suggestion for setup.exe: on quiet mode start window minimized option
- From: Roger Pack <rogerdpack2 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 11:29:12 -0600
- Subject: suggestion for setup.exe: on quiet mode start window minimized option
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Today I wanted to script an unattended install of cygwin.
It works well. However, I also wanted to be able to do it without
showing a window to the user at all.
for --quiet-mode start minimized, or perhaps add a "--start-minimized" option.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple