RE: suggestion for setup.exe: on quiet mode start window minimized option

Roger Pack sent the following at Friday, August 28, 2015 1:29 PM
>Today I wanted to script an unattended install of cygwin. It works well.
>However, I also wanted to be able to do it without showing a window to
>the user at all. Suggestion/feature request: for --quiet-mode start
>minimized, or perhaps add a "--start-minimized" option. Cheers. -roger-

How do you start setup?  Maybe one of the following will work for you.

A Windows shortcut can be set up to start minimized.  My impression is
that one can use and mechanism to launch a Windows shortcut and then
Windows will follow the instructions ("Start in:", "Run:", etc.) in the
shortcut.

In cmd:
    start /min

From a command line (though not a bash shell when cygwin, bash, or maybe