This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
feature request: setup.exe: fail on -P misnamed_package
- From: Roger Pack <rogerdpack2 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:47:18 -0600
- Subject: feature request: setup.exe: fail on -P misnamed_package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
As a note, today if you run setup*.exe with -P "g++" it silently
continues, even though you've used an unnamed package. Might be nice
to kick out to the prompt if there is a package not found.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple