This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Odd package search behaviour: \+\+\.la
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:58:05 +0100
- Subject: Odd package search behaviour: \+\+\.la
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
If I use the package search on the Cygwin website to search for
`\+\+\.la`, then as expected, the results include
mingw-gcc-g++-4.5.2-1, which includes the file
However, if I search for `libstdc\+\+\.la`, despite this being just the
full name of the file that is being matched above, I get no results!
I'm pretty sure that second results page ought to at least include that
package, since that package includes a file that very clearly (to me at
least) matches the specified regex...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple