This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Odd package search behaviour: \+\+\.la
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 18:42:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: Odd package search behaviour: \+\+\.la
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150831105805 dot GZ14466 at dinwoodie dot org>
Adam Dinwoodie writes:
> However, if I search for `libstdc\+\+\.la`, despite this being just the
> full name of the file that is being matched above, I get no results!
You'll notice that if you simply search for libstdc++.la you'll get the
result you seem to want, so there is some auto-escaping going on that
doesn't appear to be described anywhere.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple