This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
why no gpg-agent for Cygwin?
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 15:20:45 -0400
- Subject: why no gpg-agent for Cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
As long as I've been using Cygwin, there's been no gpg-agent packaged with
gnupg. I've always assumed this is for some good reason, like the insecure
memory warning I get when I enter a passphrase. But I don't exactly know,
and I can't find any information about it.
So, why isn't there a gpg-agent for Cygwin? Any hope of having one some
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple