This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: why no gpg-agent for Cygwin?
- From: Darik Horn <dajhorn at vanadac dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 13:12:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: why no gpg-agent for Cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <l67hua1o9aitihq63muuqce0dvcrgrk9hb at 4ax dot com> <CAPbcu1MtT0txBJWmqu7adHWQRK8RTv0YP1W-1h9HaQQRAD9Xsw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 1:08 PM, Darik Horn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Pageant does the same thing as gpg-agent, but works on both sides of
> the Cygwin environment.
Oops, GPG: This suggestion won't work in something that looks like a
normal Cygwin environment.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple