This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.3.0-0.2
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 20:51:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.3.0-0.2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20150903203834 dot GB23669 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20150904T161837-114 at post dot gmane dot org> <20150904150007 dot GD30539 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> I have no idea what that is. There's no change at all between 2.2.1
> and this 2.3.0 test release in terms of account handling. Not at all.
âbut switching back to v2.2.1 cleared that up. I can't look at it in
any detail right now or during the next two weeks. I've only tested it
on 32bit in case that makes a difference (however unlikely).
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple