This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Fonts reorganization and additions
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:53:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Fonts reorganization and additions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 1441962346 dot 9784 dot 34 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1930921071 dot 58654 dot 1441963056453 dot JavaMail dot open-xchange at oxbaltgw02 dot schlund dot de>
On Fri, 2015-09-11 at 11:17 +0200, Tobias Zawada wrote:
> Maybe, this is the reason why `emacs -q` gives the error message:
> Font `-adobe-courier-medium-r-normal--14-140-75-75-m-90-iso8859-1' is not
> and exits after the update on 2015-09-11?
> Starting with `emacs -Q` and loading personal initialization file afterwards is
> the current workaround for me.
> `cygcheck -s` output is listed below.
In the future, please *attach* cygcheck output as directed on our
website. But the relevant part is here:
> xorg-server 1.17.2-3 OK
> xorg-server-common 1.17.2-3 OK
As mentioned in the announcement, these font changes were intended to be
used in conjunction with 1.17.2-4. Please update again and make sure
you get that version.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple