This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Tae Lim Kook <tkook11 at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 21:39:50 +0300
- Subject: Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKs53GU64Y_vBcfGuana_LsicfGc2qD0vqQYNgJoJ+=5Jo7=ng at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Tae Lim Kook!
> I'm getting an error every time I try to get content with HTTPS (e. g.
> curl, wget, git).
> $ curl https://google.com
> curl: (77) error setting certificate verify locations:
> CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
> CApath: none
> I have read that this problem can be solved by installing
> ca-certificates, but the error persists even when version 2.5-1 is
You seems to have altered curl config.
ca-certificates are installed into (de facto) standard location in /etc/ssl/certs
curl by default search for them there.
Check your ~/.curlrc for any stray overrides.
With best regards,
Monday, September 14, 2015 21:32:26
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple