This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin terminal weirdness
- From: cyg Simple <cygsimple at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 15:46:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin terminal weirdness
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <91152470 dot 20150913213611 at yandex dot ru>
On 9/13/2015 2:36 PM, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, All!
> This is best explained with a video ( apparently, list don't like videos ),
> but for a quick reference, here's a description of observed behavior:
It might accept a link to an external service, maybe.
> Call "man" on a sufficiently long topic. man bash would be quite sufficient.
> Or just `less` a long enough text.
> Hold down "End" key.
> The screen buffer will jump and tear repeatedly, until you release the key.
> Doesn't matter, if you exercise it in mintty or native console, it is all the
Patient: Doctor, doctor my eye hurts sometimes.
Doctor: When does it hurt?
Patient: When I put my finger in my eye it hurts!
Doctor: My advice to you is to stop putting your finger in your eye.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple