This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mintty Crash on Exit after SSH on Windows 10
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 12:14:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mintty Crash on Exit after SSH on Windows 10
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAARkvKRkbruuFyfOJd1qQvFT52oZSSGMKJczr6JtgokrWCHNg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 17/09/2015 10:10, Bryan Tong wrote:
I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and ever since I have I am getting a
hang every time I try to exit a Mintty window after using SSH.
What makes this issue more interesting is that I cant always reproduce
it. It only happens after I have long standing SSH sessions.
Best way to reproduce
1) Open mintty
2) ssh to a host
3) idle on this host for say 5 minutes
4) press "ctl + a + d" to disconnect from the host
5) press "ctl + a + d" to disconnect from the Mintty window
what happens if you type "exit" instead of "ctl + a + d" ?
I can almost always reproduce this after working on remote servers.
However when I try to do it on command it happen every time.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple